Monday, April 06, 2015

Easter Portrait


Cash and Lei







It IS what it IS - A Portrait of a Mother and Son  - Lei Nowood and her "panganay"-> Cassius.  "Hoopster Hubby" Gabe and Lei {simply} call him "Cash" .....

Me, I {simply} take on-the-spots of Cash, Lei -whosoever [for that matter !]-  when I see "daylight" - as in rare, unsolicited, unexpected moments amidst the frenzy of sports events.


---------

Easter Sunday didn't pan out as I'd hope 'twould - I had to beg off an Easter Lunch and Dinner to attend to urgent errands before I had to do before I went to work - then I had to work for a few hours - suffice it to say, a "minor disaster" occured [My Bad !] at work - ERGO I had to attend to it.

Got back at the condo pretty much by midnight, had a sane, quiet, solo dinner  ......

..... and looking back at my "very rough" Easter Sunday - the one truly light-heartening thing that I remember is this Available Light, On-the-Spot Portrait of Cassius and Lei Norwood { I snapped it amidst the frenzy of a PBA game - in just a matter of a few fleeting seconds - then I was gone].

I'm just a sucker for these Simple, Soulful Images - Not that their Easy to Take, mind you -
They are just Rewarding to create - and share in this blog.

Hope your Easters were OK guys.



-------------

FYI,
Cassius Norwood was actually the FIRST EVER "PBA Baby" I ever photographed !!  'Twas sometime in 2012, when I got my PBA ID, and was able to {on the side} start, ever so gradually, stealing B-t-Scenes images {Cassius was barely moths old then !}.

Eventually, the Norwoods -> Gabe and Lei , through the years, have gradually been very comfortable with me [Now, they have a second boy, named Orion] - and it simply makes it easier for me to fashion single, simple, soulful images like these - that come Unexpectedly !!

Maybe, it's a matter of trust, a mater of patience, a matter of passion for this kind of imagery - or simply ALL of the above - This IS what I do {Well} - Among other things ...

My way of Expressing myself and Loving all the Nice People - I've learned to respect AND Cherish [acquaintance, media colleague, buddy, close friend, even closer friend -whatEV] -
the past few years.

HA !
You guys "should" see my current {and ever growing} private, one-on-one portrait shoot 
- image treasures - Love IT - Adore IT !!! -

KASO - It's always been a Strict Policy of mine to NEVER release images from the said trove - That's Just Me !!! - Anyway, these "sports-related" portraits say enough of my skill level -
and PASSION - Siguro Naman !


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment