Sunday, April 26, 2015

No Looks


(Eye on)  Ai 'n Cy
and Sel, Carla, Apple, Rizza


Cy

Honestly can't find some sensible/blogworthy comments or captions to complement
Sel, Apple, Carla, and Rizza's - on-the-spots, for now - so - No Matter -
 Ain't No Crime in That  ..... 

Will just let these images BE .....

 Carla

 Apple

  Sel

Rizza





  Cy

Last June of 2013 - I released my first on-the-spot portraits of Cy {taken during a football match} - along with a "hand portrait" or two  [of her left hand] - 

{The first "hand portraits" I released came out in a June, 2013 post, too - of the fine, oh so fine and slender hands of a former UAAP Courtside reporter / 89.9 Magic / 99.5 RT Play FM    DJ} -  Just Sharin' bro ...


------------
 

Thing is - with Cy, after all the nine matches I've covered for the Stallions - I'd hoped to have at least, by her last stint with the Football Club [last April 18] - have crafted some "definitive" 
[by my standards] on-the-spot portraits of 

[as Stallions FC Hard Coach Ernie Nierras would oft brag about - "the [prettiest PT in the League"}

the looker of a lady - But No - Never had ! - So, yesterday evening - just after the "11 vs 100" football friendly - I barely managed a "pahabol" conversation w/ Cy, punctuated with some "pahabol portraits".  Now, these three images are some of what I have to show, from that last conv w Cy {I believe, as the Stallions FC official PT}  




Cy "seems" to be "shy" - or so, she oft says, too, - I'm Not Photogenic" - But, Hey - I respect that - No Problemo -
 As long as you trust me enough to manage these - I'm fine ..

I don' t expect to see Cy for some time. Maybe - Our "planned portrait shoot" with her Akita -> "Hogan" will eventually push through -- Who knows When - I'm fine with that too  ...
 We're ALL super busy naman anyway ....  The opp will come - WHEN it'll come.



With regards to petite Ai {below} - who, luckily [for my selfish artistic "sensibilities and tastes"}, as per my request,  managed to snap 3 selfies of herself, using my Tab 3, during what eventually turned out to be her last gig for the PBA - All I can say IS - "Nakakamis na rin si Ai" {di lang si Cy - hahaha} - As I casually said to a Sports 5 colleague of mine, the past few days ..

Well, She's just so busy being a MYX VJ - And am just Happy for the Girl. - and I hear that ABS-CBN wants her to commit to them exclusively -ergo- Ai would have to officially severe her professional ties with Sports 5 [if she wants to further her VJ career with MYX.
 
At the least, one of these Friday nights, I might just get a chance to shoot some Unplugged [available light "LIVE"] images of Ai - doing Acoustic  {That's just one of her many talents}  {She does sing for some church thingy too }   FYI . 

So, I Guess  ...... I'll  C Ya when I C Ya - CY  'n  AI !     Whenever, Wherever !


Ai
Iba Talaga ang Appeal ni Ai
( Taken w my Tab 3 ! -  and Not w/a  DSLR ! )
[ one of three selfies }


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment