Sunday, October 07, 2012

One FC Weigh-In



Images From A Weigh-In

October 6, Saturday
The Cathay Gallery,  Singapore

JPEGs for brunch ?  anyone ?  Coming from an ESPN interview with the Younghusband brothers, I rush to the Cathay Gallery Complex where I barely catch the halfway mark of the ONE Fighting Championship Weigh-In for a Saturday evening MMA Event [Singapore Indoor Stadium - October 6].  Sure, I do the expected press release type images but make time for the more memorable, more colorful "hamming-it-up" images - having Rick Olivares and Joey Villar and one or two MMA Dudes as my subjects.

These are the JPEG types I would always like to have in my portfolio.  Call them Behind-the-Scenes snaps, call them Out-takes.  These always so much color to any coverage, sports or otherwise.



Say What ??
Joey Villar gets earful from Jens Pulver [USA].


Thumbs Up
 Rick O w Arnaud Lepont [France]


My Media Colleagues - Birds of the Same Feather
 Bob Guerrero / Anthony Suntay  / Rick Olivares / Joey Villar


One More For The Road
Jens gives Joey another knuckle sandwich for good measure.


K Pop
Rick O hangin' with Ring Girls Park Si Hyun and Joo Da Ha.
Woo Hoo !!


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment