Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Bumping Into Ry, Pat, Jo, Eric & Eman



May Mga Pinagsamahan


 The Southridge Connection 

I bumped into 
UP Freshmen -> Ryan Fermin / Patxie Santos / Jobo Bonoan
at the Nike Park at Festival Mall, Alabang one fine Tuesday afternoon 
[Oct. 9].  I've always had a bond with these young boys from the South.  Along with my nephew, Nace Gonzales [also a freshman, albeit at DLSU] I witnessed them all grow up/evolve from young football hopefuls, way back 2000 [they were about 6-7 years of age then], to the promising college athletes they are now.  


The Blue Eagle Connection



 Actually, earlier that Tuesday, I also bumped into PBA Sophomore Eric Salamat and PBA Rookie Eman Monfort [both former UAAP Champions]- at Manang's [ADM Campus].  Both jocks just happen to be in the injured list, and won't suit up till after a couple of weeks.




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment