Monday, October 01, 2012

The UP Pep Squad



The Ties That Bind

The UP Pep Squad
UAAP Season 75 Three-Peat Cheerdance Competition Champions



I mentioned in a previous post I'd release more images of the UP Pep Squad from the Sept.22 UAAP CDC at the MoA Arena.  Here they are.  The images in this post, [randomly arranged] though, are ALL Tight Shots. I used a telephoto lens to capture most of these tearfully happy moments.  

The actual dance photos from the CDC and the some courtside reporter images [that a lot of my buds are still bugging me to give them, HRes-no less] - those can wait for now.


























































































  I don't know any single one of the guys in these, here, images
 except for Nesza Salvador [image below].



No matter - what's important is that the guys & gals
in the photos here appreciate my photography
and hopefully link this blog. - BTW, I gotta flicker account too -
- www.flickr.com/brosigonzales]


Question is ---> Who will be "UP" to the Challenge next year ??



PS- the DLS-FEU / UST-NU / ADM-DLS match feats will be released/inserted within the posts [so chronological order will be maintained] soon.  Am just so filled up with work these days & I ahve 2 maintain quality control in this blog [no easy task].
 
brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment