Friday, October 05, 2012

Singapore


Fleeting Moments 

As far as travel photography is concerned, I am inexperienced, but at the rate I have been travelling lately, I'd like to think that my travel photography will someday reach the level of my sports photography and my portraiture [Now, that's tall order !!].   Guess we'll see in the next few months or so.

 I flew to Singapore last May, July, and just a few days ago,  October 3, Wednesday.  I really don't have much downtime since I am her to cover two soccer matches and a mixed martial arts event [along with the cursory press briefs].  Luckily, I was able to snap three [blogworthy] interesting images as of late:


Silhouette

 Waking up from a nap inside the Meralco Team Bus, i realize that the bus is waiting for the go signal in an intersection, From my vantage point  I notice this football fieldat m y 2 o'clock position naturally framed by the silhouette of two full grown trees.  Without hesitation, I take out my DSLR, quickly compose the image and press my shutter. 



German Girls

This light hearted photo of three very cheerful German girls is a favorite of mine. Craft this image inside the Doby Ghaut Staion on my way to Orchard Road.



Facade

 Am billeted at a hotel, literally a block from the La Salle School of Art. 
Snap this photograph just a few moments after daybreak.




 Ceiling 

This of a department store on Orchard Road




Part of the Urban Landscape in Singapore -
street performers [below] and trees - lots and lots of it [above].





brosi gonzales




No comments:

Post a Comment