Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Favorite Female Faces


More Favorite Female Faces 
[PBA - UAAP]

The Need for Style


It is not enough for me that my pictures are good.  They should have a life of their own, at least, when compiled/arranged "effectively" together.  They should have a "collective persona"  that is reinforced by a consistency in the style of the images.


 Hey, I'm trying to find the right words for a very subjective matter.

Anyway, B4 I proceed further - here are a few more of my
 FFF [Favorite Female Faces] :
[randomly arranged]




Bianca Gonzalez
2011


Denise Michelle Lazaro
2012
 

Gretchen Ho
2012


Sel Guevarra
2011

Camille Dayrit / Inez Lorenzo / Tata Garcia
2011


Chopper
 2012


Chesca Layug / Trinca Diploma / Gai Pardilla
2012


Ina Consunji
2012


Denden / Jira / Alyssa
2012

 Die Hard NU Fans
2012

 Aeriel / Amy / Bea / Misha
 2012


 Foursome - Lady Falcons
2011 [September]

Barkada 
2012

Foursome - Former Lady Eagles
2011


Foursome - Lady Archer Rookies
2012



Angela Galia
2012


Siblings Camille, Cha, and Cienne Cruz
2012


 Bea Coronel
2011

Gia Jamias
2012



Bea Coronel / Gia Jamias
2012



Amy Amohiro
2012

Nicole Ambulo
2012 Samsung Stunner

Nesza Saldador
2011 Samsung Stunner


 Nesza Salvador
2010


Charo Soriano
2011


A PBA Fan
2012
Jem / Charo / Alyssa
 2011


 The Medinas - Sisters & Cousins
2010


 Bianca S. / Marcia C. / Jeez-I forget! Sorry! / Rikki F.
2010


 Bea Coronel
2011


 Ericka Alcantara
2012
Ateneo Lady Eagles [Volleyball]
2011 [Summer]



Ateneo Lady Eagles [Basketball]
 2012  [September]
 


 Rikki Flores
2010

 'Twas in June of 2010 when I crafted this image of UAAP Courtside Coresspondent [at the Arena in San Juan] Rikki Flores, after which I knew i could capture "these type of images" time and again - All I needed to do was attend as many sports events managable to me.



Tata Garcia
2011

Six months after the Rikki Flores photo I managed this one, of Tata Garcia.  Said to myself - six months is too long a gap - I should manage images like this on a monthly, even weekly, basis

Well, at this point in time  - don't think about that kind of pressure to produce - I just try my best every single time around to be more sharp. more alert, more anticipative of extremely fleeting moments.  Sometimes now, I get it, sometimes I don't - and there are times - such moments do "come" to me. 
Well - Whatever !!  I just try my best.



  Cruz Twins
2012 
 The Cruz twins [above] are currently enrolled at the U.P. have yet to play their first ever UAAP softball game.    As far as two years ago, I had noticed them [in the ILLAM], with their "playful boyish charms [whatever that means] Ha! Me, I like to "get" and eventually and interpret people "beyond their looks" [again, whatever that means.] in a way no one ever has.  And in so doing - certainly do hope that I eventually continue to enhance a style I can call my own.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment