Thursday, April 10, 2014

CNN and D

Canaleta 'N Norwood
and
David


Wenesday night at the PBA - I shot the matches between San Mig coffee and Air 21, followed by that exciting [montek na mag OT !!]  Talk N' Text - Rain or Shine match.  So what's new - besides my releasing my action photos - a few days after ?? Hahaha  ...

It's just a few B-t-Scenes images [here] that I remember enjoying snapping.  Call them trivial, non-consequential even - Whatever - For me, it's "just" stuff that makes any playdate [wether it be PBA, UFL, UAAP ONE FC - or Super Liga ....]  a little more fun  ...

YA-UN !! Maski snapshot dapat my kasaysayan pre !!
Para Panalo !! 
[Next time Nino-Gabe - Zombie pose naman - OK?]

I've actually been acquainted Gabe Norwood since way back 2012 - when I started w/ my stealing snapshots of his then, baby boy, Cassius -- It's just so much more fun to take "candids"of people who I engage in conversation w every now and then.



Nino Canaleta - We don't know each other from Adam - But, in those fleeting microseconds I "managed" to illicit some "soul" from Nino - Yes !!! I Owe that soulful, wide-eyed snap to Nino -That's the way I love it bro - You the Man !!


 

Heto naman si Miss "D" - Nakapalda, Naka 4-5 inch heels pero nagtatatakbo sa sidelines -- At least NAIBA naman ang candid mo [maulit nga muli] - Apple - --> Lilac-colored, Flower-patterned ang dress mo at mala "wind-swept" pa ang bangs mo, sa loob pa ng Araneta !!   Aprub !




A "favorite app" of mine since 2012 - Heidel Anne's one of the most photogenic young ladies this side of the Panama canal.  It's quite easy to get a pretty image of her  .....    but

{ The Real Challenge for me IS - To get a good Defintive, Dramatic image of Apple - that shows a Very, Very High Level of Technical AND Artistic Photographic Skills - Combined !! - That
 image ???  --->  Haven't got it yet - Maybe soon - I hope ....}



brosi gonzales

PS
Yes- I will release my PBA / April 9 game shots in an upcoming post

No comments:

Post a Comment