Thursday, April 03, 2014

Four Portraits

Stolen 
on the 
Spur-of-the-Moment










All the four subjects here [with two of the four more much closer to me] are acquaintances of mine.  Two of the four are professional photographers, another is a correspondent, while the other one is a professional basketball player.  They all come from varied backgrounds - ergo - they all have different stories to tell.


Two of the images were "one-shot attempts" { snapped at situations wherein I just turned, noticed the subject and nuance of light, angled my camera, adjusted my settings, focused, and waited for the right moment [a few seconds] then took one click - and I got what I wanted -Thank God ! }

-- while the other two images came from a series of about 10 frames.

It's All Good

brosi gonzales


Next Up
Action Images - Global FC  vs  Stallions
ONE FC Owen Workouts 
Random portrait feats

No comments:

Post a Comment