Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nakaw

Stolen Souls


Remember that "silly notion" oft believed by ancient tribes from generations previous, that when one person takes a picture of another person - He is, essentially, "capturing"/"stealing"  the other person's soul ?  

Well, we all know that AIN'T SO.  But even if it were - that probably wouldn't stop me from stealing other people's souls - or simply put -> candids, whenever such opps present themselves. 

 Come to think of it, bro, one criteria, at least as far as I'm concerned, of a good portrait [stolen or posed] - is that it should have SOUL !!

These days, on a whim, occasionally - As In NOW - [with so many pictures in my hard drives] - It is "Easy Pickings"  for me to choose an arbitrary number of portraits that I fancy sharing - 
Why Not ?  This is one thing I love doing.


"Mesmerized"
Guess where I shot this photo ??  Of all events, to get a most ineterseting shot of a child --
Nope, you didn't guess it - I  took it during a ONE FC {One Fighting Championship} Mixed Martial Arts Event !!  {Don't know why it "took so long" for me to finally release this - For all I know, I MIGHT have release this one months ago  - Whatever !! - New Release or Repost --- I came across it, in my hard drives - So, on a whim - here it is - A soulful one - at the very least.}
 

"Blue Crush"
No need for intros for this one.  -- [ Again, I'm not sure if  I've released this before - but who "da Hell" cares ? ] --  The two images have the eyes of the subjects as focal points  --
 and having these images in one post makes simple artistic sense ]



brosi gonzales

Tags
portraits availablelightportraiture brosigonzalesportraits candidphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment