Thursday, April 03, 2014

PBA Monday & Wednesday Playdate

Summer Nights at the SMART Araneta


Another busy week kicked of for me last Monday.  The Commissioners Cup cellar dwellers Global Port Batang Pier stayed winless and whole the league leaders Tropang Texters stayed unbeaten - Ha !  In between the two PBA playdates - I had time to watch and Enjoy a Fast & Furious Football Match between the Kaya FC and the Loyola Meralco Sparks - Check out the post previous to this one !

All in All - I must say -  the {Tropang Texters vs Coffee Mixers}, the {Gin Kings vs Bolts},  and {Kaya FC vs Meralco Sparks} matches  - Very Exciting, Scintillating, Totally Entertaining matches I took images of last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - did make my first few summer evenings Fun.

Well - just a few nutshell images here from three PBA matches held last Monday and Wednesday ---> See, I'm quite preoccuppied with other non-sports concerns {private portraits shots - NOT to be featured in this blog} too - so my text in the next few blog posts might be minimal - whatever -- 

And there's still the ONE FC Open Workout images, also from Wednesday afternoon [before the PBA matches] , the UFL match I'll shoot later - [Hey, It's the UFL league leading Global FC clashing with the Stallions FC - THAT should be Exciting !] - that I have to feat - plus an official press release or two that I have to disseminate  .

..and Yes - I'll punctuate my feats with some B-t-Scenes OTS Portaits [a staple in this blog - If you haven't at all noticed by now]


 
Rain or Shine  vs  Global Port Batang Pier


Talk n Text  vs  San Mig Coffee


  


 
 Alaska-78   /   Barako Bull-71


Ginebra-88  /    Meralco-78

  


   





brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment