Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ginger Conejero

The Lady on D8


Photo opps come, photo opps go   ......   Long minutes - practically a whole quarter [I'm referring to the 4th Qtr of the Global Port - Talk N' text hoops match]  - I  repeatedly steal candids of Ms. Ginger Conejero, as she animatedly cheers on the Batang Pier Team [Alex Cabagnot included] as they ALMOST deal the Texters their first ever loss in the ongoing PBA Comissioners Cup  {  If not for that "damned" missed free throw by GPort that wouldda sent the game into OT !! }

-------- Take about 30-40-50 [thereabouts]  shots [still haven't browsed through them yet] of Ms. Conejero display range of emotions - the way true die-hard hoops fans do  -  with the  oohs,  aaahs,  augghhs, and all - that nail-biting, fist clenching, loud-mouthing that colors it - Hahaha  -  I do LOVE it when fans go all out !!

-------- Eventually, "Ginger", or "GC", if I may call her that, notices me [ at least she recognized my face --- I did meet the couple [Ginger and Alex] months back [PLDT My DSL Philippine Cup], took some very casual, light-hearted B-t-Scenes  photos of them, which I actually released in a blog post - way back then ] ...  .. and after the match did show her my LCD and a quick run-through of my candids, of her, which I'll eventually sift through and choose from - to pick a few "evocative" images of  of the her -> a "one true fan" [just a descript that comes to thought] - hahaha - for an upcoming blog post [which I'm in no hurry to release]

Having said All That - it's this simple picture of GC - that I snapped as I trudged along the already the very-low-lit aisles of the MoA Arena 10-20 or so minutes after the match. Hope this photo will be simply appreciated for what it is.





brosi gonzales

Tags
gingerconejero brosigonzalesportraits lowlightphotography availablelightportraiture
behindthescenespba alexcabagnotgirlfriend candidphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment