Friday, May 16, 2014

B-t-Scenes on Opening Day

Monochromes 
at the
Astrodome
-fyi,  images are deliberately mixed up -


TGIF

Thank God It's Friday ->Job Well Done ->Time to Pack Up ?
Hold On Guys !  NOT without my On-the-Spots First  
- Yeah - Simple YET Soulful Ones, at that !


 It IS the Mole !

Finally - after my 2-3 year acquaintance with the Cruz Twins - It's only Now that I can tell Camille from Cienne !! ---> Camille has a mole somewhere between her right eye and to the right of her nose .



 Denise Tan

I SAY ---> Love Thy Work !
and Occasionally ---> Goof it Up .....

..... and Puck 'er Up !
Yeah Babes - One More - for the Road !!!

Feels Great - Hu! 
Loosens one up ....

for, possibly, more On-the Spots {Ha!}, this time, 
inside the Media Room ..



  Thank You - Denise -
 James and Selina - Camille and Cienne
-  Naveen and Cha


Now transitioning to Color ..... [Hey, Why Not ??]



  



I did have brief, light chat w volleybelle Cyd Demecillo [I did enjoy it - small talk that it was], minutes after I snapped these Mika-Tin-twosome images -- and when I got home - immediately looked for pictures of Cyd  .... Hmmm I just kept imagining her girlishly cool, casual look [w a red cap and all] on my LCDs  .......You know me I constantly visualize, play AND create images in my mind  !!  -  It's just so natural and instinctive for me --maybe , the way musicians "hear" tunes in their head .......

Yes - I forgot, that I forgot !!! to take close ups of Cyd  {couldda been some nice portaits indeed.. ..... I was just hangin' on that corridor with ALL those DLSU Lady Spikers [and friends] and was so "Invisible In Plain Sight" - couldda composed ANY shot I wanted .. 

- Shouldda taken a lot, lot more pictures !! A rare photo opp not fully taken advantage of !! - So not me.   Sayang !!   Ey.....Just thinking out aloud here  .....

and now, my Parting Shots
A "cats-eye" view 
of some DLSU Lady Spikers & their Friends ..... 
Six in Six ->Six shots - in Six Seconds 


Question: What's one of the half-hidden hooks in one of these images  ?
Answer:  Desiree Cheng's Tongue -  hahaha
so, so Desiree !!
[There's another girl, w her tongue out -foreground left-
but I don't know her, and iba talaga yoong kay Desiree -
 -- hahaha again !











Come Sunday, May 18, the UST Lady Tigresses and the Adamson Lady Falcons face off at
 2 pm [Battle for Third]  while the FEU Lady Tams and the V-League Defending Champion Lady Bulldogs clash at 4 { Best-of-Three for the V-League Gold }.

Can I take more, and even better B-t-Scenes photos than the ones in this post ?
Havta Try !!

  
PS
Next Up 
Images from the {Cignal vs Systema} & the {Air Asia vs Cagayan} matches  ..


brosi gonzales


Tags
dlsuladyspikers chacruz ciennecruz camillecruz jamesvelasquez selinadagdag denisetan mikareyes naveenganglani desireecheng dawnmacanlili brosigonzalesportraits tingucepebenito
carolcerveza cyddemecillo cydthealeedemecillo

No comments:

Post a Comment