Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Beautiful Girl

.... Only Fools Rush In ..
... But I can't Help ...
{ Kidding !!!}



Is she one of the prettiest Pinays [FYI, half-Korean] this side of the Panama Canal ?!?! - Whatever  !!  She made me forget ALL, Yes ALL the other girls I've done Portraits of  - Jesus !!  [Tang Ina !! - Excuse my French] 


 This one's got Killer Looks - And she gets away with Murder All the Time !!

  



Came by my Korean friend's house, recently, to pick up some documents.  By some circumstance [I'd call it stroke of luck ] my friend had to leave for an emergency and requested her first cousin [the girl in the photo]  [visiting fr Seoul] to ask me to wait for her [yes, because we had some very important busines matters to discuss].

It took several hours before my Korean friend got back.  By that time her cousin allowed me to take her on-the-spot portraits, on the streets of Dasma.

She actually grew up in Manila up until she was fifteen - by which time, she moved to Korea w the family.  At present, she's trying to teach herself  photography, spends hours playing PS3 games, writes poems [in Korean], loves Bangus, Sinigang, Tapsilog, Bicol Express, Puto, Bibingka,  and Balut !  Also - her name starts w/  the letter "K".            

Nga pala ---> marunong siya mag Tagalog !!

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment