Thursday, May 08, 2014

Lady Maroon - Jersey #7

Bea - Fast, Furious - and Fab
-  in Black & White



Remember former UAAP Courtside Reporter and Radio Jock Bea Fabregas - aka Bea Fab ?  She's an aquaintance of mine. I've posted countless images of  the fair-skinned, dark-haired looker over the past year - in 4-some shots, 3-somes, solos {stolen and posed}, shot in different events and locations. And - mind you  - I've even posted my first ever "hand portraits", showing Bea's slender, lady-like fingers - { I adore lovely hands !! , truth be told } [Actually featured another set of hands, a month later - that of a PT from the UFL !!}

Well, so much for Bea Fab [and hand portraits] - I'll probably see her less often these days, now that she's done with her two seasons as a UAAP Courtside Reporter.

But, as circumstance would have it - last April 23 and 25, I got to take action shots of -- and eventually meet -- another Bea [also from UP] - who is "fab" in a different way - as in --> Fast and Furious --> More so, when she's on the playing court - playing court general for the UP Lady Maroon Team.



As of now, I've posted around 17 JPEGs [some group, some solo] of this Spitfire -- who displays Skills, Speed and Smarts [and the scoring ability] that might just help earn the UP Lady Maroons a Final Four slot - come Season 77 of the
 UAAP !! -- of course, with the able support of team mates like Maan Wong, Marika Esplana, Tin Alliermo, Jb Bautista - and the mentorship of Coach Mon Garcia.

But Hey, that's getting too far ahead - the UP Team's still in the thick of the competition, at the 2014 Filoil Flying-V Hanes Cup, which isn't even halfway done - and this post ISN'T really about basketball ! - tho it looks that way, at first glance  !


Anyway, since I had a surplus of  "Bea-Daez-action-shots" from that UP win over FEU  { I have 7 images of Bea in that post - feeling ko, beyond that, Overkill na yon } - I chose these 4-5 images to convert to Monochrome - for this separate post - cos these are my favorites from that game { NOT the ones I posted in my game feat - Hahaha ! }    

FYI--->one can always backtrack to April 24, via my blog menu ->Older Posts
 And ... Bea Daez is also featured {in sev group portraits} in the post -> "Friday Fab - First 5 with a Lucky 7",  which follows my   UP vs FEU   Game Post



It IS about the BEA-uty of Black & White
-  its unique lustre -
- and somehow managing to capture the FIRE in someone's eyes
- in Monochrome


brosi gonzales





No comments:

Post a Comment