Thursday, May 01, 2014

CLEAR Party

Flash or No Flash ?
April 30 / May 1 -  the Hyve, BGC

--- images are randomly mixed up ---


After the main event of that last evening of April [at the HYVE] - the event being the final selection of the rosters of Team James and Team Phil [who will in compete the third CLEAR Dream Match [June 7 at the UMak]  ended - I trotted to the 8th Flr lobby to claim my gift pack [of shampoos]  [from CLEAR] - started to say my good-byes, greet a few guys here and there --- and ended staying up 'til about 2 a.m.  --- Ha !

----- what with my acquaintances from BRIDGES [ a marketing / PR outfit ],  and new found ones from UniLever, a posse of UAAP booters [current and former] - who I've known for years [now], my friends from TYFA, from the UFL, and from mainstream media  -- I simply decided to hang out and takes some "snapshots" ---  say -- beyond a hundred or so  -----  

More often than not - I ended up constantly fiddling w/ my DSLR settings - caught between using Flash and Available Light  interchangably  - As usual, too, I had my share of Blurred and/or  Out-of-Focus, Underexposed Images - But who the Hell gives a F____ S___   'bout those   !!!

Nuff said ... Here are the better ones  ...













      



 





 














Fact IS - I have around 108 blogworthy [watermarked] Party Shots 
from that first day of May ---- at the HYVE {after the CLEAR Dream Match Draft Pick Event]   -----  But I think these will Suffice - Ha ! ----  IF you revisit this post in the next few days, you will definitely see additional images ....


---> Images for this blog ? - I'll NEVER run out off  - It's the tweaking - as in the "fine-tuning" {NOT ALTERATION} of so many images that literally takes me hours on end - even just choosing the images to tweak takes time --- The least I can give this blog are Quality Images -- Hey, I'm a photographer, not a writer 


But Fact IS, I've got a Ton o' Stuff to attend to  - A FEW HUNDRED images - I still have to sift through - from  ---> KUNLUN Fight 4 [a Muay Thai Event at Solaire]  /  6+ Filoil basketball game  /   the ONE Fighting Championship Mixed Martial Arts Event : Rise of Heroes  /  a few V-League Volleyball matches  / some official Press Briefs -- and so on and so forth  --- THAT IS, only when I'm home  -  The rest of my time - errands, meetings, almost-everyday shoots, time for private portrait shoots, time with my dad, less time [lesser and lesser these days] to jog  .....    whatever     .....

 Just hope U  guys do find time to check out this blog occasionally despite my irregular and untraditional style of blogging ...




 to be continued ...


... here goes










Oops !  
- Lest I forget, the Reason  we were all at the HYVE that eve'
was to Witness the final selection of the rosters for 
Team PHIL and Team JAMES ...

 Team PHIL

 Team JAMES

the partying that followed - it just happened  .....






















 






  








... and the CLEAR Party Animal Award goeZ ta
Ya Guessed it ! -> Tricia Espino !!




brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment