Sunday, June 08, 2014

Behind-the-Scenes

                                         June 7                   
Just a Few 
                                   Favorite Saturday  
                                                                                        Strictly Non Action PhotoS   

 Yesterday, as early as 5 p.m., I was at the University of Makati - for the
 [7 p.m. scheduled] CLEAR Dream Match III.  Although the match didn't start at the intended time - OK Lang, no biggy - The more important thing was that IT DIDN'T rain !

Team James won [1-0]. Yes, I did take a decent number of action photos - But, as the title clearly states - you won't find them in this post [but in another separate post].

I do have fun taking B-t-Scenes Images {not that it's THAT easy all the time, mind you} - and I've been having separate posts for them - unlike before, when I'd mix my action photos w my Non-Action / B-t-Scenes images from a particular sports event.

.....   Nuff said for now ---  I'll just let these images go captionless --and let them speak for themselves










                                                      






                                                
                                                                 
                             






 
 















Rick Olivares is pointing at me [amused, like the rest of the posse of photo "jerjers"].    Czar Dancel [2nd fr left] snapped an image of me during those amusing seconds as I was contorting my sprawl on the UMak track, trying to angle my shot. [Thanx Czar]                            

                                                 It's just what I do -
- among other things


brosi gonzales

PS 
Match photos in the next post

Tags
rickolivares markcristino czardancel jeromeescano roninbautista antonscheker paulryantan leviverora aikalim triciaespino celineviray marthagonzalez bealagdameo applesaberin ginalorenzana drewcapuyoc teamjames teamphil cleardreammatchIII misaghbahadoran izzuelhabib tonytony samyg joaqincanas cathyrivilla kitkatrivilla frankyrivilla reeserivilla bridgespr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment