Sunday, June 22, 2014

Deskarte Lang

"Nakaw man ang Kuha
May Kasaysayan Naman"


I gladly E-mailed the HRes JPEG of this stolen shot {to Apple David
the first opp I got - Sunday morning na } - from the the previous evening's Master GAME FACE Basketball Event at the Araneta Coliseum.

NBA All-Star Kevin Love graced the event and by late Saturday evening, hundreds of JPEGs {from this Sports Event} were being shared and viewed at numerous on-line News/Sports/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter pages/sites/blogs -  in the internet

Yes, Have me own photo interprets from that event, too - the subjects mostly being the members of Team Marc and Team Chris, and of course,  NBA hoopster ->Kevin Love.  {and I have yet to disseminate them } {cos I'm in No Hurry}

 Not surprisingly, Kevin Love is in this one Helluva Favorite image of mine {from the event} BUT - Kevin Love is just a very, very minor element in the said photo, and it is PBA Courtside Correspondent Apple David who is the Main Subject.

It is a STOLEN Shot [And you know me - I just love {taking risks} stealing on-the-spots]. As of late - this simply has just gotta be one of my better ones  .....

In all its SIMPLICITY, in all it's "fleetingness" {4 lack of a better word}
{ I just had about 2-3 seconds to capture the moment before Apple clicked and moved away }  - It deserves a 2nd, 3rd, 4th.. etc. etc look .. !!!

It was such an elusive {candid} SOULFUL moment that flashed before me - {that can never be repeated} - and I just acted as fast as I could !!

At times I Get to Capture it - At times - I Don't. This Time - I Got It !




"Love Thy Selfie"

Whatta Helluva Favorite shot !



brosi gonzales


PS
My "game shots" from the event can wait [for now]- in this blog
And as often, as often can be - It's the images that I don't get paid for that are the most "priceless" ones 

[the B-t-Scenes, the Stolen, the Unplanned, the Spur-of-the-Moment, the Totally Unexpected,
 the "Pahabol, pa minsan-minsan!!", the Human Interest - what ev]

and THAT!! has always been the Challenge for me 


 Here's another On-the Spot - from a series of five frames 



MY Game Face Challenge at the SMART Araneta

-Team RYAN - Team KRISTINE -Team VYN-
-Team MARTIN - Team KEN - Team RYAN-
- Team PRANZ -





My Last Photo from Saturday Night

Nice


brosi gonzales


 PS
Many Thanks to Claudine of Unilever for my "last minute" Courtside Media ID
 

No comments:

Post a Comment