Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eye Like

PBA Pretty Pairs

Another whimsical/spur-of-the moment post here - where I randomly "harmonize" {mix and match} images taken months -> even years apart.   The subjects here do have something in common but they each possess  individualities all their own - same goes for each of the separate images too.

I crafted both images inside the SMART Araneta Coliseum - after a PBA game.  Both photos have a Fine Synergy of Technical AND Artistic Competence {if I may say so} - and with the Graciousness of these fine young ladies - Hopefully give the images a Spin, Style and Soul - All my own.


December, 2011
Jessica Mendoza and Sel Guevara


June, 2014
Apple David and Erica Padilla

Thank You
Jessica, Sel, Apple and Erica

I do have fun randomly coming across images that make for
 impromptu, spur-of-the-moment  combos/posts. 
 Can't really predict what combos will just come to mind - 
Just wish I'd come up with MORE  ...

You guys "should see" {Oops! No, I think not}
my personal portraits of a select few close friends -
Truth IS, though - I don't really intend to post that stuff - 
They are just Too Personal - 
Just So, So Priceless {Cherished} -

But Hey, That's Just Me
Anyway, this "sports" blog says Enuff bout my Portraiture skillZ


brosi gonzales


Tags
pbacourtsidereporters jessicamendoza selguevara appledavid ericapadilla brosigonzalesportraits availablelightportraiture lowlightphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment