Sunday, June 08, 2014

Just Sayin'

Suffer me Not .....





.....  to hunger for your face .....  --- And so goes a line from a poem I read somewhere - Hahaha ...

Dude, that IS Super Sappy, Senti, Artsy Fartsy  - if i may say so. But, Hey - Each to His Own !!  If that's how that poet expresses his sentiments - or whatever - Let him Be !

Yes - I can easily empathize with those sappy interprets -- Missing someone can be so bad [for some people]  that it hurts - But, on the reverse situation, - being with someone, or some people can be so much fun - and "easy on the soul", and just simply be -> Refreshing - like a plunge into a pool on a Hot Summer's Day.




Look at these guys and gals [media buds o' mine] - Light-hearted, Happy  ...


I work with most of them several days a week, The others, I see them occasionally, during big sports events.  Most are Good Acquaintances - A couple are actually very close friends of mine - who I do miss - whenever we don't get to see each other - at least once or twice a week - 
Hey, That's Just Me



Come Friday evening, [yesterday] at the UMak -- I'm just GLAD I was able to fashion these very few Happy Pictures - given the opp.

If I were just quicker, sharper, and a little more mindful of my DSLR settings - More Patient AND Makulit -At the same Time !! -  Couldda gotten a few more, and even Better !!  Photos - Well, whatever ...


  
Crafting Soulful Pictures like these is just my way of expressing 
how I value these guys - The more i value someone [or some poeple] - The more natural and instinctive it is for me to take their pictures whenever a good photo opp comes  ...  If not - I WILL make the photo opp ...













You pointin' at me Rick ??  Why ?  Mark, Czar, Jerome, Nino, Anton  - Amused at me ?  - Because I'm "mopping" the UMak track with the back of my shirt just to get to get a  "worm's eye view"  - No biggy guys - That's just what I do - if only to get a nicer picture that you guys will ALL like.


Just sayin '  -  through pictures   ....




brosi gonzales


Tags
rickolivares antonscheker jeromeescano czarnancel markcristino roelninobautista leviverora paulryantanhayleymcdaid samyg tonytony cathyrivilla frankyrivilla kitkatrivilla reeserivilla

No comments:

Post a Comment