Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Five Frames in Five Seconds

 Apple Green

Quoting from a song  --->
... If you can't be with the One you Love - Love the One You're With ... 

Don't need that kind of "talk" no more - bro 
Cos I've been Loving every single portrait subject of mine - since I fell in Love with Portraiture   [in the first place] Hahaha

Quoting from a Famous Fashion/Glamour/Portrait photographer's book --->
... Every single woman I photograph IS the most beautiful woman in the world at that moment I am photographing her ...   Yeah - Right  ...

So Whatever - What's New ???  to share  [besides these "fancy" intros] ??


My [STILL] unreleased images from the the June 10 and 11 PBA Commissioner's Cup Games   ......

..... and ..... 

 Five Fresh {Pahabol !!}  On-the-Spots {below} I snapped during the PBA Games earlier this evening - at the Philsports Arena














Need I Say More ???


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment