Saturday, June 14, 2014

People


Who I'd Miss
[even if gone for a while]

To a Greater or Lesser Degree .....  In my work , I get to connect with certain people occasionally. Quite a number are just pleasant to be with  [& creative in their own unique ways]  Some are just good acquiantances - a select few are actually close to me.  

I'm tempted to add a wide variety of on-the-spots - simply because the term "acquiantance" is such a broad, general term - But, For now I'll just LIMIT my choices to pictures taken the past 5-6 weeks [w/ an old file image or two] - I know, I'll probabaly unintentionally leave people out - But, hey, this is a very random posting {U know I'm a Moodaholic}  {just because a person is not in this post doesn't mean outright that I don't consider him [or her] a media acquiantnace [or buddy]  .....

Suffice it to Say - a select few close friends {some of which are in this post} know who they are.

  I'll let these images {some of which are Reposts} be captionless ....

















brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment