Thursday, June 19, 2014

Yap ! - That's James

Three-Point Portrait  ?





Whatever I title this image isn't that important.  It IS my Best James Yap Action Photo, as of late [taken at the SMC vs SMB Quarters playoff match].  

It mattered to me [among other things] that James got to see and  autograph a copy of this photo in my Tab 3 AND that he made a  comment - He said "Ang Ganda" - 

Hapi na ako - for now -w/ that response .....  I am now praying to God Almighty - that I outdo this image someday soon. { and THAT ! is what truly Matters to Me }


PS
Hey guys,
Why don't you visit my {Talk N Text vs Barako Bull} & {San Mig Coffee vs San Miguel Beer}  QFinals game posts [pictures and official game stats]  by scrolling on the index to the tight 
or clicking on "Older Post" at the bottom right 
The game feats precede the "Eye Like / Pretty PBA Pairs" on-the-spot portrait post


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment