Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sans Flash

Noticing the Nuances of Light



- Lighted Crystal -

That's chubby cutie Crystal Eduardo - from the ABC/TV5 Sports family [courtside, at the PBA ].  Amidst the frenzy of the TnT-San Mig coffee semifinal match,  I noticed her face being illuminated, as she momenatrily glanced at a monitor --- 

{ the  illumination just caressing her fair skin w/ an f-stop or two of extra light {putting a catchlight on her dark eyes} - { and her black blouse and headset "telling a story" }

---Instinctively, faster than a thought,  I adjusted my settings, composed and clicked  - That's just my style - my "deskarte" or whatever one might choose to call it -- If I can help it, I will not let such random moments disappear uncaptured.


Rizza Diaz                                  Bea "Fab"

The four images in this post were made possible w/ different ambient light sources {in the confines of the Araneta}  For someone like me - who relishes the challenge of shooting people pictures, on-the-spot, on the most "whimsical of whims",  WITHOUT the use of flash is just FUN ... NOT that it's easy - tho


- White on White -

Ali 
A second's stolen peek ? - Just enough time for me to craft my First Ever ->"White on White" OTS Portrait - of all places - the Araneta !?

 I like this photo - I DO Hope this is appreciated.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment