Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Two of a Kind

Trisha  and  LA

Moments - seemingly, uneventful and/or insignificant ?? 

No moments are really such, for me, as long as I can create "snaps" that 
"go beyond", at the very least, the generic. 

After separate pleasant conversations, albeit brief,  with Trisha Robredo and LA Revilla - I managed these two images.  Maybe, the one of Trisha truly IS a generic type of image - OK lang - But the one of LA ? - certainly not . In the last second I opted to kneel in front of LA, and take a "cats-eye-view" portrait
of the UAAP Champ.


Bedimpled


Proud 

[Notice the date inscribed on the shoe
- What is it's Significance?]

NOT that I try to be different all the time {w/ my people pictures}
No, no, no !  -  It IS, simply -> constantly exploring various angles, the PLAY of Light and Shadow {whenever possible} and whatever Variables/Elements I can manipulate -> to make my images MORE Interesting.


Both on-the-spot images  were taken
during the Filoil Basketball Tourney, 
at the Arena, in San Juan,
earlier this afternoon
 

brosi gonzales 


PS
Will release Images from
Three June 1 Super Liga Volleyball Matches and
Two June 3 PBA Matches 
on my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment