Friday, September 30, 2016

It's Not Easy ... [a repost}




Blood, Sweat & Tears
  with random excerpts from
 "Superman"  by Five For Fighting
and random "archival" B-t-Scenes images from UAAP seasons past





 .....   i can't stand to fly
i'm not that naive

i'm just down to Find
the better part of me  .....






...  i'm more than a bird
i'm more than a plane

more than some pretty face
beside a train

and it's not easy
to be me  .....




 ...   Wish that i could cry
fall upon my knees



find a way to lie
'bout a home i'll never see  ....




...  it may sound absurd
but something i need

even heroes have
the right to bleed  ....





.....  i may be disturbed
but won't you concede

even heroes have
the right to dream   .....
 





.....  and it's not easy
to be me  ....



...... you can all sleep sound tonight

 i'm not crazy 
or anything  .....


I can't stand to fly
i'm not that naive

men were meant to ride
with clouds between their knees  ....







.....    looking for 
special things

inside of me

inside of me

inside of me



it's not easy 
 to be 

me





random lyrics from "Superman", by Five for Fighting
images by Brosi Gonzales 



Tags
terrenceromeo judysaril alyssavaldez aragalang victonaragalang simonatkins roisumang jopethmendoza ryanmonteclro rikkiflores mattnieto chelomariehodges robbierecto raoulrecto misaghbahadoran raffyreyes ateneoladyeagles dlsuladyspikers ueredwariors dlsugreenarchers adamsonfalcons feucourtsidereporter abscbnsportsandaction kiferravena bongravena mikesilungan upfightingmaroons feutamarraws upwomenssoftballteam cristinagarcia tatagracia cristinagarcialong dsluwomenssoftballteam awft

No comments:

Post a Comment