Thursday, September 01, 2016

Senti-Meant





random excerpts from
"Beyond the Sea"

from the soundtrack of "Finding Nemo" 





.....  it's  far,
beyond the stars

it's near,
 beyond the moon

i know,
beyond a doubt

my heart
will lead me there soon ... 





...  we'll meet,
beyond the shore

we'll kiss just like before

  happy will be beyond the sea

and never again i'll go sai-lin' .....



- beautiful -







seriously  ? ! ? !
 ha  ha  ha  ! 

it hardly {EVER !} is about the subjects in my portraits - guys ...
but rather ...

the resonance  of 
 words and images,
thoughts and feelings

combined  and  Xpressed ...... 
through music and vocals
[ my images are just complementary ]





{ image [above] fr the internet }
{ portrait by brosi gonzales }





brosi gonzales 


---> PS 

As far as I've read ..... 

The music of "Beyond the Sea"  IS  -> "La Mer" .....
which was originally composed by Charles Trenet in 1945,
which, then, had a totally different set of lyrics -

as compared to the covers, released by Bobby Darin [in the 50s?], 
and those of Kevin Spacey, Micheal Buble, and Robbie Williams [in recent years].


Do correct me if I am wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment