Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Complements .....

..... after Meeting Anton and Aaron




Good, Better, and Best 



 Good 


It's all good when I get to intro myself to some UAAP jocks, more so, knowing that i have an action photo, or two, of them, that they will probably like [as in the case of Anton Asistio of Ateneo].


Better ?

These action shots were taken during the ADMU [79-64] W over UP, during yesterday's UAAP Doubleheader.  FYI, DLSU won the second game, over UE [78-84].

How better to complement a shooter like Anton Asistio, who has, time and again, delivered from outside the paint, for the Blue Eagles - than to capture that micro second, as the ball leaves his fingertips, on the way to the hoop.

Maybe, I will shoot more B-t-Scenes on-the-spot portraits [of the dude] which are definitely a lot easier to craft than this spot-on action photo - whatever. {napakahirap makatiempo ng ganitong kuha, sa totoo lang] - we'll see "how the ball bounces", next time - moi, just gotta be alert.


Best ?


So, My Complements Anton. This one's for you.

'Twas pleasant to have my first brief conversation with you, and Aaron.

Want to craft one of Aaron, shooting too, or maybe taking it to the hole - when he gets to play again [of course] .... SOON !, I hope.

Recover soon Aaron. 
Regards to your Dad, too.



PS
I actually have decent action shots of the rest of the Blue Eagles, and, of course -> also of the Tams, Warriors, Archers, Maroons, bulldogs, Tigers, Falcons - Mind You 
- It's just that I simply haven't shared them.
- for now.

 brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment