Friday, September 09, 2016

Again, Not Easy

Friday Favorites




Elusive Moments ...
 Elusive Images


I need not Plan for it, rather, I need to be always be prepared for it.
Hmm, that's just one way of putting it  ...

How one might capture/interpret an elusive, fleeting moment - there are a thousand and one ways of doing so - ergo there are a thousand and one ways an image might eventually turn out.

On my way home from a Stenos [i paced it myself] and a Calos 
[i was coached, and i Died !} training session at SPARTA earlier this evening, I had an inkling that I had {just earlier}fortunately crafted two images {at my stay SPARTA} that i would eagerly download, tweak and finally share in my fb, ig, and this blog {once i got to the condo}.

You be the Judge.  Me, I like em ... yeah .... no biggy .... just two images  ... whatever .....



untitled



untitled


Once in a while, gotta jump start my "creative juices glands" - ha ha ha - mind you, occasionally [actually - rarely], my creativity "seems to become dormant", 
specially, when there are no potential great photo opps around  ...

... but, if I am "busy enough" and/or creative enough - the photo opps WILL come - just have to be perceptive enough to notice themt [and HAVE a DSLR available !] - the rest .....

 ..... deskarte na lang mga pre - magandang deskarte dapat para di maaksaya ang pagkakataon, at sana maganda ang resulta lagi
{minsan rin pumapalpak ako - ok lang - basta bihira lang} 

basta   ...   natuwa lang ako ngayong Biyernes ng gabi na "naiba" naman muli ang mga  "On-the-Spot" / B-t-Scenes" ko

Suerte rin, at Handa Lang  ... at gaya ng sinabi ko ...
di rin naman ganoon kadali 





brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment