Friday, September 16, 2016

Brooklyn Kaylee





     Fangirling at Five


She musta' been around two years old, when I crafted my first on-the-spots of her - she was always w her dad Paolo Sauler [then], post DLSU matches ....



The past few years or so, since then - she's always been with Patricia [her mom] supporting the Green and White - and it's been getting easier and easier for me to get better SOULful candids of her - with her knowing, that mommy and daddy are comfortable with this photographer [me].

Bumped into the "mag-ina" for the first time, this UAAP Season 79, at the 3rd match of the Green Archers.  Patricia and Brooklyn just happened to be seated a meter or two from my puesto [last Wednesday, inside the MoA].







Did my usual "sniping" - properly paced, of course - during the {UST vs DLSU} match itself ... but, it was post match where I got a better angle, and was able to get my "money shots" [for lack of a better descript], the better ones, of course.

This def won't be the last time I'll craft {hopefully SOULful} on-the-spots of Brooklyn - ey -  DLSU has 11 more elim matches to be played and possibly one or two Final Four appearances, and as most people are expecting, at least two Finals appearances.

Moi - gotta "nice bundle" of B-t-Scenes memories [images] to create - with Brooklyn, AND a huge host of other friends and acquiantances, as subjects - in the fleeting few weeks, when UAAP Basketball hugs the local sports limelight.



   Yup, at five years of age, this li'l lady is a UAAP die-hard in the making.






See you, you UAAP die-hards - at the Games !






bosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment