Monday, October 14, 2013

Oct.12 - Vignette # 4

The Last UAAP Interviews at the Mall of Asia Arena
 w/ Clark Bautista & Jeric Teng

Parting Shots




The people in the Press Room [me included] were pleasantly surprised when graduating Tigers Clark "Tata" Bautista and Jeric Teng gave the media a final opp to interview them.  I took a few photos, and after they exited the room I exchanged a few pleasantries with them  .   .   .









 7:15 p.m. - Time to Move On

To Tata and Jeric,
 Thanks for the Memories !

brosi gonzales


PS
I have my own [sad] sobering images of the Tigers [after the buzzer] and have decided NOT to release them. It's no secret I root for the Tigers [Karim's a Good Friend o' mine and I've had sev post game dinners w the Tigers too] - [BTW, I studied Architecture in UST.]
I just feel sad that UST lost.

Still --- Congrats to DLSU ! AND my media colleagues and new acquaintances from Taft --->My UAAP Football Lady Archer friends {miss you!!}  {Will C U at FEU Diliman? soon}  plus guys from the La Sallian, OSD, & Plaridel - Aldo M., Kevin P., Gio G., Kieran P., Andrew P., Kristine B., Ren R., Gecca P, Dinah M., Myla A., Carla S., Bianca C., Jelvin B., Timo U., Ken K., Ericka A, Winston B.  .   .   .   .    I'm happy for you guys.

brosi gonzales


Comin' soon
The Shakey's V-League [Season10] 2nd Conference Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment