Friday, October 04, 2013

Refreshing

- Her Words, Not Mine -
"Love A Girl Who Blogs [Travels]"



--- Hey, Don't get me wrong guys - The title is actually a quote [the title of a friend's blog post]  Ergo, I am quoting that title.  It does sound catchy and I like catchy ---

It's been months, since my last brief chat w/ Rheena Villamor.  It's been over four years since I met her [2009 Shakey's V-League-Season 6].  She's just one of many acquiantances I've nurtured, in the past [very fast] four years.

Last May, when I looked up her blog, I was expecting just a travel journal of sorts.  'Twas a welcome surprise for me - finding out that it had more than just travel entries, it had "Life Lessons" randomly interspersed.



I downloaded all her "life-lesson-entries" and occasionally reread them.
E-mailed Rheena about how timely it was for me to come across her "non-travel articles".  Since then, I've somehow felt an urge to confide in her.  Never really got to - but I actually did reveal some current [then] "very personal concerns" [yes, summer time, it was].

Well, so much for that.  As far as Friday afternoon was concerned - It was simply very refreshing to see Rheena - and again, speak a bit of my mind [and soul] again [Kidding].  No matter, I'll probably see [chat w/] Rheena come the V-League [Season 10 / 2nd Conference] Semis this week.

These are stander-upper shots - too generic for my comfort [if one compares these to my very recent Terrence Romeo & Kristelle Ann Batchelor OTS portraits]. No, but, seriously - LOVE these images of Rheena. Point is -  I'm just hoping to have more dramatic photo interprets of the young lady, Soon.  Can't force it though, in as much I can't wait - but - I'm talkin' OTS [On-the-Spot] so - i'll just let the opp come, in due time - in the "flow of things"


Rheena IS such a [damn] smart & sensible [hard working too] -  nice person.  The more mature, of only two very select female friends I have -> in the sports arena I thrive in [Not that my other friend's immature - hahaha !]  She has her "own unique strengths" naman - And maybe, maybe, maybe I'll feat her soon, maybe not - can't really plan it. Thing is, posting this one was just a Spur-of-the Moment thing.
 
brosi gonzales

Tags
shakeyssvleagueseason10secondconference rheenavillamor

No comments:

Post a Comment