Saturday, October 19, 2013

B-t-Scenes - Volleyball

Rheena and the Rest


 Rheena


 Michelle / Noel / Bianca

Now that the UAAP Basketball Season is past, It's the UAAP Volleyball and Football Tournaments that I'm looking forward to  . . . Course, there's the Yalin 10-Ball {World} Pool Championships [very soon], the Finals of the V-League 2nd Conference, the Filoil Football --Oops ! cancelled na pala yon-- the PCCL, Basket ball T'ment, another ONE FC MMA Event [Press Con is on Thu, Oct.24}, the Super Liga, another PBA Conference [this time I'm covering it], my overseas sports shoot -- and an "endless" host of sports events [big and small] to punctuate my last quarter of 2013  -  So what IS really new ???

Sinjin / Denden / Tasha /
Bea Tan's sister - forgot her nickname ! / Mae






Whatever !  Maybe - I haven't "shifted gears" yet ?? Maybe I'm just missing UAAP basketball, and -->shooting behind-the-scenes at Araneta or at the MoA- Can't deny that!! .  .  . The day after DLSU won the UAAP Championship I visited a V-League Volleyball match and was pleasantly surprised to bump into Rheena Villamor and Gretchen Ho. That was nice.

--  and in the next few weeks and months - It'll be my volleyball acquintances and friends who will grace my B-t-Scenes posts - that is, if I get the "kind of images" I want  - again - Whatever  .  .  .  .  

                                                   Angelique
 

 Alyssa and Charo

Jameson / Gretchen / James / Dennis

 Actually I'm just finding words to intro these randomly jumbled up, unrelated Non-Action snaps from several visits to the Arena, in tha past week - ha!


 Charo and Maru

 Gretchen
Denden / Tasha /

  Michelle


Paolo and Rafi

Charo


Alyssa w/ dad Roel
 
Gretchen w/ mom Annie




brosi gonzales 

 Tags
charosoriano angeliquedionela michellegumabao rheenavillamor gretchenho marubanaticla 
tashafaustino maetajima dendenlazaro sinjinreyes monabagatsing paolodizon rafisilerio annieho
jamesho noelzarate alyssavaldez

No comments:

Post a Comment