Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Teacher and the Student

Who's Who ?

In 3-4 seconds  flat
"Practically stole" this picture amidst the end-game frenzy [during a time-out] of Game 3 of the DLSU-UST Championships.  Abruptly [on a whim], hopped a few steps from my puesto [a few feet almost under the DLSU goal], quickly pointed and focused on these two young ladies - pressed my shutter 3X, then hopped back to my spot --- 4 seconds tops !

Truth is, one of these girls is a TEACHER [by profession],
 the other is a STUDENT  -
Can you tell who's who ?
- They {Mandy & Ren} have both appeared in this blog sevX already -

In all it's Simplicity and Spontaniety - I just Love this picture.
Gotta give credit to the girls for being Simply Gracious.
[Like I always say - it's either ya got it or ya don't]

brosi gonzales

PS
Re my Game 3 images --
I'll start posting them [Action AND B-t-Scenes] [gradually] - starting Monday pa, the 14th [late at night na].  I'm Not That in a Hurry to release them. - taking my time sifting through them and choosing the appropriate ones for my Vignettes and taking a short flight [balikan trip] somewhere & will be back to Manila to catch the V-League Championships on Tuesday 
[2 pm at the SJ Arena]

Also, I didn't shoot the NBA Rockets-Pacers game anymore, at the MoA last Oct 10 - I just watched the match. {I simply got bored- and left after the halftime stunts}

No comments:

Post a Comment