Monday, January 18, 2016

Film Photography - Ghosts


. . . . .  from my Rock Past

->This is a REPOST 
of an actual blog feat, released last Jan.26, 2015 
- as it actually appeared, last year

[ALL images are from scanned analogue prints]


the late Francis M
[Club Dredd]

I never really was a hard core rocker, just a"generic" fan {Truth be Told}. Just happened to have worked with the guys in this post, at one time or another during the mid 90s upwards  .....



[Hard Rock Cafe]

Glad Enuff, that I was able to salvage some analogue prints, from my {90s} film days - when I was constantly honing my Available {Low} Light Photography Techniques


 Wency Cornejo
[Intramuros]
[as featured in In-Style Magazine]

The Eraserheads
[backstage]
                                  





 {I scanned some of my surviving analogue prints to produce the JPEGs posted here}


Color it Red
[Los Banos]


[Fashion Cafe]



 Cookie
[Music Museum]

Chuck & Wency
[After image - out of town gig]


 Color it Red 
[70's Bistro]

 Put3ska
[Ronison's Galleria Parking lot]
[as featured in MEGA Magazine]


  

Cookie Chua
[70's Bistro - left   /   Music Museum - right]

Francis M
[Fashion Cafe]




brosi gonzales

Tags
francism francismagalona chuckisidro wencycornejo eraserheads elybuendia buddyzabala pinoyrock
afterimage thefreeman kaleidescopeworld eheads easerheads clubdredd cookiechua coloritred 70sbistro musicmuseum fashioncafe put3ska hardrockcafe





No comments:

Post a Comment