Friday, January 01, 2016

fr Boy Meets Girl

 an 80s pop hit

"Waiting for a Star to Fall'
words and music by Shannon Rubicam and George Merill
[released as a single - June, 1988] 
[made #1 at Billboard Adult Contemporary Charts in the US] 
[made #9 in the UK]

--  just words and 
pictures --> My First Ever Images of 2016



i hear your name whispered on the wind
it's a sound that makes me cry
i hear a song blow again and again
though my mind and i don't know why
i wish  i didn't feel so strong about you
 like happiness and love revolve around you

 

tying to catch your heart
is like trying to catch a a star
so many people love you baby
that must be what you are 





waiting for a star to fall
and carry your heart in my arms
that's where you belong
in my arms baby, yeah



i've learned to feel what i cannot see
but with you i lose that vision
i don't know how to dream your dream
so i'm all caught up in superstition
i want to reach out and pull you to me
who says i should let a wild one go free





waiting for a star to fall
and catch your heart in my arms
that's where you belong
in my arms baby, yeah



just like i said 
 just a PLAY of words and pictures
- always open to ANY interpretation -

 brosi gonzales



Tags 
boymeetsgirl waitingforastartofall nightphotography fireworksphotography streetphotography wordpicturecombo
80spopmusic 

No comments:

Post a Comment