Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lady Eagles vs Lady Maroons


My Wednesday Morning 
at the Ocampo Field

 A few
action shots, backlit shots
and "little stories" - ha ?







 Pivotal in the Ateneo W - was Marianne Caparros' performance,
 holding the 'Fort" for the Lady Eagles
- having made several great saves


The Lady Maroons scored early on - but the Lady Eagles came back -
 via an own goal by UP - But, it was Lady Eagle Martie Bautista
 who sealed the deal for Ateneo  {2-1}
[B-t-Scenes image below, of the rookie]


Martie




 and now ....
some Backlits








 Annika, Kimbo, Paula
- Every Reason to Smile -
A Win is a Win


  

  

   


 My favorite image  fr the tune-up match
is a B-t-Scenes stolen shot of Bea Velasco
- and her Beads of Sweat - Cool !


 Julia


My favorite moments, from early this morning, Truth be Told ..
came post -match
- from an impromptu med-length conversation I had,
 w my buddy -
Julia Sucgang

We just talked about some personal stuff 
["little stories"]
sharing "notes", so to speak .....
- if I may call it that

 I did learn a lot from Julia 


wala lang
[ it actually helped make my day ]
- Thanks Julia  



brosi gonzales


Tags
ateneoladyeagles awft juliasucgang martiebautusta tessbernardo kimbojimenez kimberleejimenez annikaong paulinenaguiat nonaamoncio samcorrales mariannecaparros fionafaulkner ainamartin pamdiaz upladymaroons uaapseason78 uaapfootball
 

No comments:

Post a Comment