Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Parting Shots

Kamayan , EDSA - January 26
AFTER the UAAP/NCAA Press Corps
Collegiate Basketball Awards


Anton, Ceej, Kiefer, Andrei, Mozzy, 


A. Roxas / C. Tantengco / K. Ravena / A. Felix 


 Phenom and Mom

Ceej  [where's Job?]
NCAA Courtside Reporter for ABS-CBN Sports and Action


As i intimated to College St.Benilde photographer Jace Natividad, who I met that evening [she was at the same table with Mark, Andrei, and Ceej] - I can't seem to leave a Press Event without, at least, a couple of GOOD B-t-Scenes photos.  As to who I usually end up shooting-> could be anybody, literally..... it is always case-to-case.

That also depends on my "moods" and "personal preferences" - and how much "artistic control"  {go figure} i feel i can exercise over any given scenario - Truth be Told. That's just me.

During last night's awarding [or rather AFTER] - It just happened to be Anton Roxas, Andrei Felix, Ceej Tantengco, Kiefer Ravena, and his mom Mozzy.

I had wanted to shoot the Tie-Breaker Times foursome of RJ Co, Pobs Poblador, Migs Flores, Matthew Li {together} - but somehow - di lang natuloy - ganon lang talaga minsan ...

Anyway, the select random "soulful snaps" in this post ... OK na 'to ... Tho, I still have about ten one-on-one solos of Ceej Tantengco, which I have yet to release - but hey - No Hurries   ...
... sa sep blog feat na lang yon.



beso beso 



Next up for me .... 
Three football matches and at least two [possibly five] Volleyball matches-
from Thursday, all the way to Sunday .... 
Hmm - certainly not a walk in the park for me
.... Whatever 

a blog post on "killer smiles" - maybe ....

bahala na


brosi gonzales 


Tags
kiferravena mozzyravena marklopez anreifelix ceejtantengco kamayanedsa behindthescenesportraits noflashphotography
soulfulsnaps 

No comments:

Post a Comment