Friday, January 29, 2016

Tu Es Tres Belle


  My Favorites Smiles
- of ALL time ?


"She can Kill with a Smile ...
She can Wound with her Eyes ....."
[from Billy Joel's "She's Always a Woman to me"]



They say, some people have it - and some people don't.  It is that simple. Blame it on luck, Blame it on good genes, Blame it on Good Breeding -Yes! 
{having great manners, and my subjects being Real Ladies !! Does matter to Me}

Now, RE these on-the-spot portraits, I only have myself to blame IF I did not make the best of the few opps I've had -- to manage on-the-spots of these "to-die-for" super charmers --- one of which had been very near, and dear to my heart [at one point in my life] -  oops  - slip of the tongue  ...ha ha ha

anyways ...                      { no names please }



















Yes, I have lot more - but, these are the first few that easily come to mind. Will i release another killer smile blog feat ?  Bahala na.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment