Tuesday, January 26, 2016

ART Strong - {a repost from Jan of 2015}


With My Own Two Hands
Stuff I Love To Do
{Besides Photography}




Wish I had these many DSLRs  ....

Or maybe - more time to Hone AND Enjoy my - 
Non-Photographic Interests AND SkillZ



Thing is, the SkillZ  I used to have time to pursue {before I forget - I used to play full-court basketball with the media guys every Monday evening, at the Rizal Stadium, too] --- ALL have one thing in common  ....

They don't require electronics, they all require manual skills  -

Assembling scale model kits / sanding, glueing, priming, and eventually 
Hand Painting and/or Air Brushing the said scale model kits

Trying to saw,  sand - paint with primer - Spray Paint my own designs - 
on a table or two 

Playing the Violin - {Yes, I taught myself to play it - took me almost 4-6 months just to get the proper finger positions [through muscle memory] } - After several years I ended up playing for my chubby [hahaha] girlfriend, at one point in my life - although - amateur level lang - for fun !! - At Least I could widow !

{My violin got stolen several years ago - FYI]


Anyway - some JPEGs {from scanned analogue prints} follow ...
The JPEGs of the DSLRs and the Air-Brush are digital {I took them}

I Simply Enjoy {LOVE} Air Brushing

Before I got into Sports Photo journ -
I actually invested a lot of Time AND Money on Scale Modeling
 [for several years]












I also managed to craft [manually, of course] -
{ sawing, sanding, priming }TWO Work Tables 
I Designed and {finished} Spray Painted -  myself







What do ALL these Serious Hobbies have in common ?





The hobbies/activities mentioned above
require manual dexterity


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment