Monday, June 27, 2016

About June 25 ...




Yes ... What about June 25 ?
2016 ..... 2013 .... 2012

 just a few whimsical pickings from my files  .....



 June 25, 2016
- just two days ago - Rizal Stadium -
Ceres- La salle FC   beats   Stallions FC  {4-1}
[photo above & below]




 June 25, 2013
- Mall of Asia Arena - {after the} UAAP Press Con -

Lyane Ocampo and Apple David oblige

----------
Actually have a "really, really {really!} PRETTY BUNDLE" - {if ya get my drift} of close-ups of Lyane Ocampo, Apple David, AND Selina Dagdag too - all taken AFTER that June 25 UAAP Press Lunch - {as the girls happily allowed me}

PLUS

Great Monochrome candid close ups {decent portraits, mind you} {not eating, FYI !!} of Almond Vosotros, Mikey Reyes, Torres, Alolino, Newsome, Ravena, Sumang etc., etc. ...
during thet Press Event  - and Now, that I've just hurriedly crafted this post   ...
I think it's a good time that I look for those aforementioned files and craft another {hopefully extremely blogworthy, hitworthy post}  w
just the right SPIN to it ....

ganda talaga ni Apple AT Selina  ... sa totoo lang  ....
-----------


 June 25, 2016
- Rizal Stadium - after the UFL games -

I steal shots of Stephan Schrock's son



 June 25, 2012
- inside the ER at a Hospital in Sucat -

- I accompany my nephew -
[recurring muscle spasms]



June 25, 2016
- Rizal Stadium -

Capture my media bud, Bernard Tugade, workin' it




brosi gonzales


PS 
Gotta Stay Focused on my goals, Stay Passionate, Find time for the People I Truly Care For, Do What I Love {sports photojourn, portraiture, street photog, human interest imagery }....... ,

Learn a Thing or Two, Take risks, Be rejected, Fail, Get up again, Evolve, Try to be a better person {photogragher, friend ....} - every single day   ----

Not that Easy - Mind You, at times, for me  
But,   It IS the Way to Go



No comments:

Post a Comment