Thursday, June 16, 2016

Picture [pitcher ?] Perfect ??




So, So Barely - So, So Rarely



I find it extremely difficult to come up with great baseball and softball action photos.

With the limited time, opps  that I had given myself to create such  -  Only about five images from the very, very few UAAP softball and baseball matches I've actually attended the past years - truly made the grade  ...

.. well, at least, three of them are in this post {still have to find those two other images [that I'm familiar with] that do belong with these three }.



Picture #1  


Notice the ball in Pictures #1 and #3.   The balls wouldda been unseen
 [or be "insignificant"] in a matter of thousandths of a second ! 

 Call it luck, whatever - at least in the said images, the position of the ball in the images do help complete the story.

What can I say ? {just gotta make sure the files stay safe and saved - Still MISSING the orig UNwatermarked versions tho ! damn}
 


 Picture #2

How often does one get to be at the right time and place and time [with DSLR at the ready] , when a father rushes to carry his injured, distressed [writhing in pain] daughter, straight of from the pitchfrom an unfortunate accident, during a UAAP match ?

Rarely, if I may say so. 

Barely enough time to point compose, shoot - more so when such accidents happen  --   Everything, the moments, even the emotions ! - just whizz by so Fast !!

Fortunately, for the young athlete - the trauma and the extreme pain was temporary.  No serious injuries were sustained.

Fortunately, for me - I won a cash prize for this image, placing third in a UAAP photo comp {on-line category}.

Raoul Recto [father to Robbie] has been a fine acquiantance of mine since that
softball season ended years ago.


 Picture #3


Picture #4


Let me leave the images untitled - for now.
Maybe, IF and when I eventually produce as many as 10-20 of these kinds {hopefully, even better!} of [softball/baseball] shots - that'll be awesome ! - I'll gladly title all of them, and excitedly release a new post !

Gonna take a lot of hard work to create those 10-20.

 
 
brosi gonzales


Tags
uaapsoftball uaapbaseball robbierecto raoulrecto lexzuluega dlsusoftballteam ateneobaseballteam upladymaroonssoftballteam 
collegesoftball collegebaseball rizalstadiumuaapsoftball rizalstadiumuaapbaseball 

No comments:

Post a Comment