Thursday, June 30, 2016

Where It All Began .....

...., Way Back When




 - Siblings - 
Twosomes Only

[all JPEGs are from scanned analogue prints, which came from 35mm film]





 Cruz


 Laurel



  Bernardino



 These JPEGs are from the very, very few surviving analogue prints ---
{some of which, aren't that good}
 --- from my early "available light portraiture adventures"
i've got lots more, but, they were all lost and/or water-damaged
beyeond recognition
 during one of those many floods   ......







 van den Berk

 Barredo


 Godinez


 Remulla


 Zobel



 Gonzales

Hands Down - My favorite "sibling twosome" - none other than 
my Nephew and Niece  [fr my brother]
[photo above and below]




 Gonzales


My better {more recent} ones of Nace and Vanessa are all digital

--- maintaining an all-analogue post here ---



and if I may digresss fr th twosomes thingy ....
Here are two of my better threesomes, also from my 35mm film daze
- to cap this throwback post
on an "animated SOULful note" 

 Godinez


Heunefeld




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment