Thursday, June 02, 2016

Charo Soriano - Charm and Spunk





The Power of Two
 and {the beauty of managing available light}



" Gotta SEE it to Believe it " .... Makes plain common sense, Right ?

In portraiture, tho, for me, that simply isn't enough - it never is enough, actually.

" Gotta FEEL it to believe it " .... That's more like it - Yes !


--------- 

It's so, so easy to remember and "pluck out" several {on-the-spot /behind-the-scenes} Charo Soriano photos [twosomes, in particular] from my archives simply because - 

like only a select few of my images  {fr the numerous portraits I get to shoot every month}   that eventually turn out to be classics --- most [not all]  have already been promptly segregated and saved, in a "favorite files folder".


2013 - w/  Kaylee Manns
- after a volleyball match 
{ Ynares Gym, Pasig }


2014 - w/ Alexa Micek
- after a press brief
{ at a resto near MoA }


After i whizzed a series of images of Charo Soriano, [B-t-Scenes/On-the-Spot]  alongside Alexa Micek, during the Beach Volleyball Republic Tourney, at SM Sands by the Bay - last weekend, May 27 - {refer to the previous post} --- I was again, quite impressed as to how natural, instinctive and So Spontaneously Effortless !  it is for Charo Soriano to {burst with / emanate} this "energy"  that has a charm and spunk, that so easily gives my images a "hook", or rather SOUL all its own.

What can I say ?

In the two unplanned photo opps [two images above] - all I had to do was call Charo's attention, promptly, do a lil' art direction - click away - Voila !
Almost Effortless on my part too !

Sure, I definitely had to be very crafty, smart - and FAST - with my manual settings, and angling of my subjects, in relation to my light sources AND background - but those were was just about the only things that I had to be concerned with -  cos Charo simply "took care of the rest". 

Her charm and spunk are so contagious, they always rub of on her companions ....


 2016 - w/ Alexa Micek
- after several volleyball matches 
{ at the sea wall, near SM Sands by the Bay }





... and like I stated above  .... Gotta FEEL IT - to believe It !




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment