Monday, June 27, 2016

Trip Lang ? .....

.....  may "K" naman ako mag post - ha ha .....



Yukio and Jay


 Corporal Yukio Araki [holding a puppy]
date taken - May 26, 1945 

Yukio is a Kamikazee pilot 
[like the rest of the young men in the photo]




Jay Contreras [puffin']
date taken - March 3, 2016 

Jay is Kamikazee's lead vocaist



Actually met Jay around 3 am [March 3], just as he arrived at 70's Bistro

While the rocker was greeting his buddies [on the sidewalk], I promptly [and politely] asked for random, quickie On-the-Spots.   Using a parked motorbike as prop, w his beer and cigarette in hand [and a huge truck passing by]
I simply had to use ALL my photographic smarts just to capture a SOULful enough Jay Contreras "street portrait" [using the street lamps for illumination]  w the few fleeting seconds he gave me.  {i released this image way back March - no biggy, ok}

Thank God, I managed.  Gotta thank Jay, too.  
 
Hmm,  Just sharin images that appeal to me. 

 FYI, I grew up, being exposed to hard bound books [from my lolo's personal collection] [mostly historical - a lot dealing w/ World War 2]  hence my general interest in the said World War.



brosi gonzales


Tags
availableleightportrait onthespotportrait sreetphotography humaninterestphotography kamikazeerockband kamikazee character pinoyrock rockicon conemporarypinoyrock alternativemusic alternativerock opm originalfilipinomuxic narda 70sbistro jaycontreras leadvocalist





No comments:

Post a Comment