Thursday, June 30, 2016

What the ...




... .   F _ _ k ?
... yes, as in -> "Tinidor "



fork
glass table
ceiling lamp

two pillows
to rest my head on, as i lay sprawled on the floor beneath the
 {tinted glass} dining table 

Backlighting, Reflection, Refraction, Diffusion, Distortion ?  ....
Silhouette, Highlight, Tones, Silver Lining, Light and Shadow  ....

a little patience, a little creativity, artistic challenge  ...
long minutes  ...




All for the sake of  "art"  ???

silly ?, foolish ?, trivial ? waste of time and effort ?

Each to his own, bro   .. ...

I did this for me
cos I know I'm a better {even if just a "smidge", ha ha} photographer
 for having done so




brosi gonzales



PS
shouldda cleared the glass table of those minute stains
- my bad

 

No comments:

Post a Comment