Sunday, June 26, 2016

Portrait Opp




Stephan and Son
[images are non-sequential, randomly mixed]



 Say What ?


It Happens. The Unsolicited, Unplanned, Totally Unexpected Photo Opp - the kind that will never be repeated again, the kind that [I know] which, IF i don't take advantage of, will leave me [at the end of the day] so regretful [proverbially hitting my head] and telling myself - wouldda, couldda, shouldda.





 So, i simply did what I had to do [love to do] ..... and have these photos to show from it.





Yesterday, after that {Ceres-LaSalle vs Stallions} UFL match, Dias {hope i got the name right} and his dad {who just had led Ceres to a 4-1 win} had some really cool post-match "father and son moments" on the Rizal pitch.  They shared a football, kicking it around in the middle of the field {as the Ceres team was unwinding}.

Having noticed that, I non-chalantly prepped my DSLR for some {hopefully}, nice candids/steals of the father and son spending some quality bonding moments [in the dad's worklace, so to speak] - only, tho, as soon as father and son would be "within range" of my tele. 

.... soon enough   ....   some moments [opps], albeit sporadic, "presented" themselves  ....







After i was done, i casually approached Stephan's wife, introduced myself and  told her that I had just taken some candids of her husband, Stephan, along with their little boy.  I asked their boy's name, and age - of course - I also politely asked her "How do I call you ?", too - to which she gracefully replied "Pina". 



Handed her my calling card, and stated that I intended to post some photos of Stephan, and son Dias, on my sites.  Bid her a pleasant "Thank You" after some pleasantries - AND a glimpse of an image or two of my candids.





Dias, turns 4 this August
As to what sport he'll probably pursue, as he grows up 
- It's a No-Brainer 

Again, Thank You Pina
I hope these images will be appreciatted
 and treasured [through the years]




Stephan

Dias





brosi gonzales 


Tags
stephanschrock uflleague diasschrock onthespotportrait fatherandson faherandsonbonding childphotography humaninterestphotography availablelightportrait candidphotos stolenphotos stolenportraits lasalleceresfc cereslasallefc

No comments:

Post a Comment