Monday, June 20, 2016

Work and Play




On a Warm Sunny Sunday







"Dropped By" Rizal Memorial yesterday, and covered the Stallions FC vs Nomads FC UFL League Match [that was 1:45 pm onwards]









EY ! My buddy Joshua !,
Last week - ya scored 3 goals This weekend ya drilled another Two !
Way TA Go !!!


The Final Score was 4-2, Stallions, FYI.


Fortunately,  [at halftime] a portrait photo opp presented itself, and I simply took advantage of it.  Again - i was able to do my "Pastel Portrait" thingy again   .... On-the-Spot - No Less  !

Post game - i  crafted, even more portriats [of the same subjects] - para sulit ! - ha ha - Enjoy naman, as always .










I really don't want to caption these portraits, let alone say something w any sense, whatever - I'm in NO Mood for ANY captions, whatoever, at the moment.

Nyways, I'll def release more images, from this unplanned portrait mini-shoot, in a sep post, the shots being "blended" together by some "unplanned/random" common theme and/or context.  - No Hurry On That bro ......

Post match - dinner with the Stallions football team at Greenbelt, hopped home, than capped my Sunday by watching "Me Before You" - Nice flick dudes !
 Watch it.



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment