Monday, February 03, 2014

2014 MMBL ->Jubilee Christian vs San Beda

February 2, Sunday, San Beda Gym
Jubilee Christian Wins an MMBL Championship
{Jubilee -       San Beda - }

For the First Time Ever [in my life] - I get to visit San Beda Campus at Mendiola. Proceed to the Beda Gym on a sunny Sunday morning to cover several MMBL Championship Matches [different Divisions]. 

I hardly get to watch, let alone cover, matches of non-UAAP schools.  The rare occasions  I do - I relish - Why?  It's actually challenging because: 1--->Most, but not all, school gyms are not as well lit like the SMART Araneta, the Arena in San Juan and Arena at Mall of Asia - 2--->The crowd/spectator control is loose - and - 3--->I do know I will be actually getting to see some future college [UAAP/NCAA} standouts who might also be PBA stars someday {I just don't which one 'twill be}

FYI - interestingly enough - I noticed that two of the Jubillee Christian School's starters were actual participants in a Kirk Long Gatorade Basketball Clinic, which  covered way back April of 2012. I am refering to none other than Paolo Lim [#8]  and Justin Lim [#5] [not siblings]. Both hoopsters were instrumental in that lopsided W over Beda [Paolo actually led ALL scorers while Justin convereted several 3-pt.shots].

Anyway, Here are a few action shots of thatblow-out, wherein Jubilee dominated from Start to Finish







   
Michael Justin Lim [#5]

   
Paolo Lim [#9]
[five-frame sequence shows Paolo taking it all the way to the hole]
{2 images above, 3 images below}

  




  


   




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment