Thursday, February 20, 2014

First Love Never Dies ...

... On-the-Spot Portraiture

Former UAAP athletes, current UAAP athletes, current PBA hoopsters,
and a young, ambitious sports journalist from Rappler ---
grace this feat. 
  
These whimsically random portraits were crafted -- 
during [recent] separate sports events

     












A repost - Why Not ?





Had a blast [in a manner of speaking] shooting these close-ups

BTW,This pretty, young lady does TnT !!
---> Triathlon and Theatre 
{Med School was just another option - ha! }
{Heard too, that her acads at the Ateneo, where she graduated, 
were quite impressive }





Light-hearted or dramatic, hilarious or serious - 
I need my portraits to seduce my viewers -- and hopefully -
 reveal something interesting about my subjects
[Yes, Easier said than done, at times }
- No Biggy - At least I try .....



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment